road to crazyville

wanna take the road

Friday, March 17, 2006

Death To Quickbooks
What I'm Reading

...shoot, I just finished a Romance, can't even remember the name. Ouch.
Yours Until Dawn - (Medeiros)
Bunch o' manuscripts & queries... as usual!


Yesterday I went to my accountant's office with my back-up copy of Quickbooks in hand. Oh, that was just a plain ol' disaster. Even thinking about quickbooks gave me this enormous stress head ache, so there I was - with my cranium pounding as if someone inside it kicking a large metal pot with steel toe boots.

So as I did my best not to blank out entirely -- (I think I even learned a little!) -- I really thought to myself, "It would be So easier to hire someone to take care of all of this." I think I uttered something around those lines and the woman helping me screamed, "Oh no!!! You can do this all on your own." I wish I had kept my big fat mouth shut. Now, it's a matter of pride!

So -- I got a tutorial and the book out. This weekend will be a QuickBooks weekend...

::sigh::